Hosted Collaboration Services – HCS
Netera offers Hosted Collaboration Services without the need to train or hire engineers, own the back end infrastructure overhead, or pay for ongoing upgrades.
The solution has on premise routers, phones, and other peripheral devices. Cisco UC servers and licensing are provided out of two redundant, SOC compliant data centers.
Consuming these Collaboration services from the cloud through Netera’s Hosted Collaboration Services provides the following additional benefits:
»24x7x365 Support of complete voice and collaboration platform and applications
- Pay as you go
- Enhanced flexibility and scalability
- Increased agility
- Improved business continuity & disaster recovery
» 24x7x365 Proactive Support of the Network and support for everything in the voice path (LAN and WAN) including Voice Gateways, Switches, and Carriers
- A full time team supporting your Collaboration platform/applications and data network.
- Monitored and managed Telco/WAN circuits eliminate responsibility shifting from hardware manufacturer and carriers.
- Netera as your single point of contact.
» Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
- Tier 3 and 4 data center with multiple inbound carriers
- Fully redundant Cisco powered infrastructure
- ITIL & SOC II certified
- Redundant power feeds (3-phase A+B)
- UPS battery + redundant diesel generators
- Multiple water towers, hot aisle containment
- Redundant WAN architecture (SIP, MPLS, & Internet)
» Beyond voice
- Mobility, and support for all Cisco IP Phones.
- Jabber – IM, presence, view voicemail, and watch desktop video on multiple devices.
- Single Number Reach – ability to ring your IP Phone, then ring a secondary phone (ex: Mobile).
- Unified Messaging – email notification and voice messaging in your inbox.